Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Life, Back to Reality

I opened email this morning and to my surprise, there was a practice schedule for Josh's baseball team. Um, 10 degrees just screams Play Ball! don't you think? Well, such is the life of a baseball family. I do find it funny that I have had contact with the baseball coach when the season officially starts in March, and the basketball coaches for the league that starts this week have made no contact at all.

Both boys will be playing basketball at the YMCA this winter. Monk is on the Bucks and Josh is on the Lakers. Maggie continues to kick serious gymnastic butt. She has a meet coming up in the Cincinnati area this weekend. I should be able to have that video posted here by next Wednesday.

Well that was the least interesting post ever. I'll put some Christmas pics up later to make up for it.

No comments: