Sunday, March 4, 2007

Another Giant Picture Post

The Monkeys have been busy. Josh just had his seventh birthday. We've also had basketball games and baseball tryouts. (For the basketball game that was actually on his birthday he got to guard the son of Sam Bowie. He did pretty well.) They've visited their cousin Adam and got to go to his church. Also, Maggie has, since the last time I posted, had a stomach bug, and ear infection, a sinus infection, a respiratory issue, and strep throat. Fun times. I'd love to write all about it but I'm just worn out. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

[Note: There are no basketball or baseball pictures as I'm not into posting pictures of people's kids on the Internet without getting their permission.]


From Josh's Birthday...




























From 4th Ave UMC...




























No comments: