Monday, February 5, 2007

Baker Monkeys on Ice / Giant Picture Post

In honor of it being freaking frigid here I have decided to get off my lazy duff and post the previously promised pictures. Actually, I'm not sure that the two have anything to do with each other and I do find it a little ironic that my version of "get(ting) off my lazy duff" involves sitting in front of a computer. That said, it is so cold outside (2 degrees) that I was thinking of working on a new musical extravaganza called "Baker Monkeys on Ice", and I'm pretty sure that the cold has affected my brain and thus led to this little bit of inane rambling that precedes the pictures that are to follow now:

From Adam's party...





























From Maggie's gymnastics...













From UK gymnastics...



















From Skybourne Studios (Baby, It's Cold Outside)...



















I think that's probably enough pictures for now. I hope you have enjoyed this photographic gluttony!

No comments: