Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jolly Evil Elf?

The following is photographic evidence that clearly demonstrates that Santa Claus, far from being a benevolent giver of Christmas toys to all good children, is in fact the embodiment of pure unadulterated evil. (Hat tip to Heather.)



"Don't cry kid or I'll squeeze you till you pop!"



"You just keep crying, kid. Mommy's not coming. She's in my freezer."



"Wasn't this guy an extra in Killer Clowns From Outer Space?"



"LET ME GO!!!!"



"Mommy, I don't know about this. Why is his beard yellow? And what is that SMELL?"



"How much do you think I paid for these kids on eBay?"



"A little help here?"



"Huh?"



"Help me Mommy! He's like an evil Dumbledore!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

Bwahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Santa = Satan

Or, "The only thing more delicious than your cookies and milk, little Johnny, would be... YOUR SOUL!!!!"