Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"I Loved My Locks" or "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow"

The following is a slide show from the most traumatic event of my life. Well, I don't guess it was that bad. Still, the first hair cut I've had in the last four and a half years was quite a change. I had sixteen inches cut off, fourteen of which were able to be donated to Locks of Love.

It's Shannon's turn now.

In other news, the Baker Monkeys are getting ready to take our annual pilgrimage to Holden Beach. While we're there we're planning to stop off at the Myrtle Beach Medieval Times so Caleb can see what a great career being a knight really is.

In the mean time, enjoy the carnage.




1 comment:

rebekahknits said...

I donated mine about a year ago. Once you get over the lighter feeling of your head, your hair just goes back to growing. At least as a boy short hair is more common. I still have yet to figure out what to do with my hair until it grows more or less back to my normal long state.